Bellacide® 332 and Bellacide® 348 recently introduced to the US Oil & Gas market
Synergistic biguanide/polyquat biocide formulations
The Bellacide® family of products has now been extended for the oil and gas industry, offering quick microbial kill with long term active properties for continued protection.
These newly registered Bellacide® formulations comprise biguanide and poly-quat which are compatible with common chemistries used in oil and gas applications and have a safer EH&S profile when compared to other chemistries.
The Bellacide® PHMB products are cost effective, field ready biocides that meet all bacterial control needs in oil and gas.
- Broad spectrum, fast acting, long lasting biocide
- Effective at low dosage, making low concentration biocide application economical with no strain on equipment limitations
- Maintains biocidal efficacy in the presence of common frac fluid components o Friction Reducers
- Scale Inhibitors
- Ammonium Persulfate
- Effectively eliminate bacteria, including SRB, APB, and biofilm
- Proven oil and water separation properties
- Better EH&S profile than common used biocides
- All the PHMB blend family biocides have exceptional thermal stability
- Tested in lab up to 250°F (121°C)
- Methanol compatible with winterized versions available (to -40°F/C)
- Biocides are non-foaming
- Blend chemistries have phase separation properties